Monday, June 25, 2007

Will They Even Get To .500?

I have been moaning and wailing a lot because of my beloved Astros. Houston is the team I like. They are the only ones I really care about. I try to get involved with KC now since I live here but it is hard. I know I like John Buck behind the plate more than LaRue. Mark Teahen and David DeJesus are awesome to watch. But they still lose a lot and if I want to watch losing games I just watch my Astros. My poor Astros. They have so much talent that is NOT be reached. Last night they managed to win but only after Dan Wheeler blew the save twice and went into extra innings. The bullpen sucks these days and Lidge is only guy looking like a winner. Of course he is on the DL and is not available to pitch. Qualls is next best but he is going to be serving a 3 games suspension soon. Still, starting pitching has been pretty good. Even Woody Williams. I know a lot of fans don't like him but the offense should be able to score more than 3 runs in a game. My question is: Will the Astros play .500 by the end of the season? I am beginning to have my doubts. It is okay though. As long as they play their hearts out and give their all, I love them for that. All you can ask is for someone to give it their best shot, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home