Monday, May 14, 2007

Second Place

My boys are 6.5 games out of first place as of tonight. The Brewers are losing some games now. I was impressed with their winning streak. I mean they really did get on a tear but if a person was really honest, they would realize the Brewers had been playing easy teams. Now they lost the series with the Mets and lost the opener game with the Phillies. Sweeping the Nats is still a sweep but it is the Washington Nationals and I think many can claim to do that over the course of the season. So tomorrow the Astros are playing the Giants. They have won their last two series and I am hoping for them to take yet another over the next three days. So my hope is for the Brewers to keep losing and the Astros to keep winning. The key to that though is WINNING! The Astros need to make it happen for themselves in stead of waiting on poor playing by the other teams. Let's go 'Stros!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home