Sunday, May 06, 2007

So Long Roger Clemens


picture taken from http://www.scoutdickens.com/images/bronxback-mountain.jpg thanks scout97!


Roger Clemens signed with the New York Yankees. Well that sucks. It sucks because 1) he won't be pitching for Houston anymore and 2) I hate the Yankees and 3) I will have to root against him. I like Roger Clemens. He is a great player and if anyone says anything different, they are big fat liars. I do have a few unanswered questions about it all though. I know it wasn't about the money because all teams were willing to pay out the nose for him. There is talk that he wanted to play for a team that could win the WS. If that were true, why didn't he play for Boston? They have a MUCH better team than NY this year. If it were about ego, then why didn't he stay in Houston where everyone treats him like a god? I don't know. Maybe someone can answer these questions for me. I wish the Rocket well but I truly hope the Yankees crash and burn. They are so evil. I wish every season for the Yankees to come in last place but it will never happen. Wanna know why? Because if the Yankees were losing real bad by the All-Star break then Steinbrenner would just spend another $200 million re-designing the team to win. Money is no object for someone like him. It really sucks.

So Roger Clemens, good-bye. I am glad you were an Astro for a while. Thanks for the great memories. Effectively immediately though, you are the enemy. Maybe once you retire I will be able to smile upon your smug countenance once again. And for the record, I don't believe the homosexual rumors about you and Andy Pettitte. No way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home