Monday, August 20, 2007

Jason Jennings

Dearest Jason,

I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around you. I know you are a good pitcher. I know that the guys really don't give you any run support. I know you have had problems with your elbow. I know all of these things. I just don't understand how you can be so on fire one minute then give up mega runs the next. I like you Jason. I want you to remain in Houston. However, I am not feeling the love from other fans. Maybe since you are a Dallas boy you hate the Astros & love the Rangers. I don't know. I just hope that your next few starts (tonight is already a goner) have you pitching to potential. I am rooting for you. I know you have the stuff. Let's go show it off, okay?

much love,
Daphnewood

ps. I love the fact that you can hit the ball too. Most pitchers suck when it comes to batting. You are a true athlete.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennings has a big backside

3:41 PM  
Blogger Daphnewood said...

yes yes he does but I have noticed his butt has gotten smaller. Trust me. I am a woman who constantly battles bigassitis and notice when someone else's is getting bigger or smaller. Although this is a pointless observation since he is gone for the season to have surgery.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home