Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Please, Wake Up Astros!

I cannot believe that STL, CIN and MIL lost last night and the Astros couldn't capitalize on it because they lost too. I do not want to say that the Astros suck because even below .500 they don't suck. They are just playing "sucky". Huff and Burke hit the ball pretty good yesterday scoring the only two runs. It breaks my heart that these guys just can't seem to get it together this season. Here is where my girlieness takes over: I wonder if it has anything at all to do with Jeff Bagwell. Last year he was at every game just cheering on the guys. He is a leader and a mentor to the younger ones. They are missing that. Backe was a huge cheerleader too. In fact, right after he got hurt he was still in the dugout acting hyper cheering everyone on but as soon as he got placed on the 60 day DL, the Astros plummeted. I think they just need some positive vibes flowing. They don't look happy and RoyO is right, they need to have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home