Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Back to .500

It has been a good holiday weekend for the Astros. It started out with a loss to the Texas Rangers but then they came back to take the series. Now they are back in Houston and have won the first two games against the Cubs in a three a game series. The offense is still going strong. Clemens got a win, Pettitte got a win and tomorrow will be RoyO's turn. I hope the guys can keep giving these awesome pitchers run support. Berkman, Lamb and Preston Wilson have been the big bats of late. I just love Preston Wilson. He has struck out so many times but you can see him giving it his all whenever he plays. You can't fault a guy for trying. And he ALWAYS smiles. I like that. He is having fun. Some players have come and gone for a season to play for Houston but Preston Wilson fits. I hope they keep him. I look forward to seeing him in the lineup every game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chipper said...

I like the new blog!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home