Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Return of The Rocket

I only got to watch the first 3 innings of the Houston vs. Minnesota game. I felt so bad for Roger Clemens. The crowd was so loud and so excited to have The Rocket back home. Everytime he threw a strike everyone screamed and cheered. Nothing like a little pressure. He kept taking deep breaths. Besides looking totally hot in his uniform (hey I am a girl and have to put those kind of things in) he looked like he was on top of his game. Just nervous. That is it. I bet next time he will be SMOKIN'! It is now the bottom of the 9th and the Astros are trailing 2-4. Maybe it will be over by the time I finish this post.

On a side note, I saw Guillen was ordered to sensitivity training. Excuse the chat speak but ROFLMAO! How can I say it any differently? He still doesn't understand what he did wrong. I bet he will never understand no matter how many sensitivity classes he takes.

Okay Ensberg got the final out. We lost but tomorrow is another day. Oh crap! I just realized who we play tomorrow. Ozzie Guillen's White Sox. Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home