Saturday, July 15, 2006

Crazy Weekend

Yesterday Roger Clemens himself was pitching and the announcers couldn't shut up about it. I hate when I have to listen to the opposing teams announcers. So far MLB.TV hasn't let me know how to choose J.D. and Brownie for every game. Until they do, I am at the whim of the draw. Back to the Clemens game: he didn't look so good out there. Now don't get yor panties all twisted in a knot, Clemens is still the man in my eyes but he wasn't the normal sexy dominating pitcher just for that game. He looked mad at himself too but I am a girl and see phantom things like that all the time. Anyway, the rest of the guys didn't give him any run support (as usual) so they lost.

Fast forward to today: Andy Pettitte is pitching and he looks like a fresh faced rookie pitching his heart out (after the first inning) and he was DAMN good. The rest of the team decided to hit the ball too and won 12-0. What a difference a day makes. I am sure Roger is ready to open up a can of Texas sized whoopass on the "non-hitting while Clemens and Oswalt pitch" team mates of his. They deserve it too. Just this once. Good job by the 'Stros today and hopefully tomorrow will be more of the same. Highlight of the game for me: Andy Pettitte hits an RBI single. Gosh I love that man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home