Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Hopes Are Fading

Gosh I love the Astros but this season seems like one big mess. Here are some things that have upset me. They got rid of Preston Wilson. I loved that guy! People called him a strike out king and king of the double play (meaning he hits into a lot of DPs). I didn't care. The guy played his heart out. Another thing I am upset about is all the freakin losing! I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't losing by WALKING runs in. Our pitchers have under-performed, our batters have under-performed and our managers have under-performed. And the fans have turned evil. They want everyone traded and right this minute. Why? Just make our guys play to their very best. It is very frustrasting.

I pray they make it to the playoffs but I am worried. At the very least, I still get to watch about 40 more games. Go 'Stros! Win or lose, I love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home